Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My country is the earth, and I am a citizen of the world.

I chose the picture of United Nations [UN]
because most of the people in there respect
the differences of others and are probably
all world citizens and patriots.
I chose the quote I have no country to fight for; my country is the earth, and I am a citizen of the world. Eugene V. Debs because I felt this applied to me in many ways because first of all, I barely remember my life in the U.S.A. and, I have traveled a lot like Matt Harding and, being a world citizen just means to respect other cultures, religions, and differences between you and strangers. I feel I have done all of that and it is because of that, that I chose that quote in particular for it applies to me and many others on this planet Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment