Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Compliments to America

The last time I got a compliment was in the US when I fixed the Wii we had just bought and couldn't play any games on it. It made me feel really good because I don't usually get complimented by my brothers and when they did I was grinning like an idiot and I think they really boosted my self esteem. The last time I complimented someone was when my family climbed Mt. Kinabalu and my older brother climbed over an overhang on the Via Ferrata. [Iron Staircase] I don't actually know if he felt good or not at the compliment but I could tell he had taken into account because he was nice to me all the way down the mountain.









 I chose this picture because to tell the truth it was the most fun and memorable part of climbing Mt. Kinabalu [Near the overhang!!?]

No comments:

Post a Comment