Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dancing for the World

I thought that what he was doing was a great idea and that every time someone does something like that it pulls the world a little closer together. I also was thinking that what if we did something like that for a video and went to KLCC or something similar and dance there. I also think the music for that video is very good and that music is usually a great way to get people motivated and so I was thinking that what if the the people who made the video chose that song intentionally so people might do the same around the world. From watching the video I also realized that people like to get together, laugh out loud and just release the pressures of their daily lives and have fun.                                          
                                                                                                                       I chose this picture because
                                                                                                                       when I searched his video
                                                                                                                       I noticed that this picture
                                                                                                                       was very popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment